December 7, 2009

Nearing Completion, Well Not Really

So here's my udpated character WIP, which in a perfect world would already be animated and this project would be over. But no, I'm extremely behind schedule and this project may not even get completed this semester. Hooray for the "I" that will most likely soon be blemishing my report card.

Anyway, here's some updated stills and a super-fast rigging test video. There's a lot I could improve on the rig, but most likely I will only finish making morph targets and fix the obvious pinching areas.






All comments and critiques are welcome and appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. The model looks good! She is doing a crazy dance in the video lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Justin, The paint weights are pretty rigid around the arm pit and arms. In Maya you can get away with having no weights from the upper arm's on the chest, and arm pit vertices and leaving it to the clavicle bones if you have them... It keeps the cave in from happening.

    Can't wait to see what you do with her!

    Z

    ReplyDelete