November 7, 2009

I'm Back! With A Vengence!

So yeah, seeing as my last post was in April, it may have seemed like I abandoned this blog. Well yes, I did. But now I'm back and I'm going to skip talking about all the boring stuff I did over the summer like going to Europe and spending all my money, haha.

Down to business, here's a recap in pictures of a majority of what I'm working on this (hopefully my last) semester:

First, my first character for my short is basically finalized and ready for UV unwrapping. She is a young girl (6-8 years old or so), and I'm trying to go for the cute factor with the ridiculously large eyes and such. Although I realize she does need some asymmetry (at least in the hair), I'm fairly pleased with how she turned out overall.


Second, I'm in a group developing a promotional video for a shipping container that will be developed into a two person dorm room on campus. The project is focusing on being as green as possible. Currently we're nearing the end of the modeling phase, but for now all I'm willing to show is this early exterior render.

Thanks for reading, I'm going to post plenty of updates on these projects in the coming month so stay tuned if you like what you see. Any feedback would be appreciated as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment